You are talking to the daughter of a Reading teacher!! Of course I love to read. So, these are my favs (in no particular order.)
This has been on my list since probably Jr. High. It is such a great book! The movie is great, too...but nothing is like the book. My mom's class still reads it every year. If you didn't have to read it (or cheated off of someone else) in school, do yourself a favor and read it. Stay Gold!!
You can't very well have a list of books without The Good Book! Though not always fun to read, it is His Word....so it has to be included!!
Jennifer gave my this one 2 years ago on my birthday. I LOVE it. I fell in love with Marley and his story. If you are a dog lover, it is a must read.
I am reading this one for the second time, and Pat is reading it, too! I can't say that I agree with every word, but it certainly gets you thinking. It reminds me of what is really important and where my focus should be. I recommend!
My last book is one from childhood. It is called Teddy Bear Teddy Bear. I have no idea who wrote it, but I had it memorized by the time I was 3. My grandmother thought I was a genius because she thought I could read. I still remember most of it. The last lines go like this:
Teddy Bear Teddy Bear say goodnight.
Teddy Bear Teddy Bear turn out the light!
Big Brother
14 years ago



5 comments:
teddy bear, teddy bear go upstairs. teddy bear, teddy bear say your prayers.
I totally remember that one! You are the only other person in the world that knows teddy bear! i knew i liked you for a reason! LOL! Love the outsiders, too....thanks to your mom! :)
Love the Outsiders, and really enjoyed Purpose Driven Life, also. I'll have to read Marley and Me now!
I love The Outsiders movie!!! Oh Ponyboy! Never read the book, though. Maybe I'll do that on our family vacation this summer.
Oh such good ones and Yes the Bible should be on my top definately
Blaze loves Teddy Bear, too. I have got to pick up The Purpose Driven Life again...I never get past the first few days...I am so not good at repetition.
Post a Comment