

Here are a couple of pictures of Thatcher in his pimpin' leisure suit. Doesn't he look like he is straight out of Three's Company? He wore this Saturday in hopes of seeing Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Eric....but, alas, it was not meant to be. Maybe next weekend guys!!
Big Brother
14 years ago



6 comments:
I love his leisure suit. Now if I can only find one in my size!
Is that velour??? If so, I have a two piece to match, do you want to borrow so you guys can match?? Thatcher may not be so hip about that....
Isn't it so much fun to dress them up. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's already decorated for Christmas.
Amazing suit...he is such a flashy guy!!
You need to find a matching one for his dad. He sure looks handsome and is getting so big.
What is that, Velvet?
Can we try again this Friday? I am such a bad aunt!
Post a Comment