CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And Baby Makes Three





Meet Thatcher Finley. He was born Saturday morning at 12:41. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. He is so wonderful. I love him so very much. I love to just stare at him all day long. He is so smart already! (Is it any wonder that my child is gifted?) I am telling you, he is perfect...and I can't imagine loving anyone or anything more. When I look at him, there is no doubt that there is a God. There is no way that Pat and I could produce such perfection on our own. We are so very blessed to have a happy, healthy (and handsome!) baby boy. Thank you so much for all of your prayers. We love you all!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He IS beautiful - can't wait to hold him and see him up close! We are so glad he is finally here and healthy and all went well - and YES it does prove there is a God - a great and woderful God!Isn't it amazing the amount of love you can feel toward one little being? Congrats!

The Steffens said...

I bet that yall are glad to be home! HE is soo cute! I can't wait to meet my cousin! I know that yall are loving being parents! Yall will be awesome parents, too!

Anonymous said...

He really is handsome and cuddly! I can't wait to see him again. Steve can't wait either! Enjoy every minute with him.
Aunt Linda

Jennifer Adling said...

He is such acute baby! Good work! I think he is going to look a lot like Pat...but time will tell. Cant wait to see him again!

Kendra said...

Beautiful!! He's perfect!!

Anonymous said...

He is very beautiful. What do you expect he is a Lewis. Ha!
Congratulations! I am very proud and happy for ya'll. Notice the way I signed it...trying to clean up my image!!!

Britta said...

Baby snuggles make those 9 months (and a few days) worth it. And it only gets better from here. God bless all 3 of you! Can't wait to old Mr. Thatcher! (Patrick has been practicing saying Thatcher, too!)

Kim said...

Did she say 9 months....10, 10 I say!! Yep he's a cutie, aghhhh so happy for you guys. I know your happy to be home with him!! See you guys Chrismas, if I'm up for the drive-I'll be 33 weeks then...

Stacy Chance said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is beautiful!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I LOVE the last picture with his eyes open. He's so cute! Hope all is well and that ya'll are getting some sleep!! I can't wait to hold him.