CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 24, 2006

Gobble Gobble!

Lunch with Grammy and Dougie.




We had lunch with my mom and bunch. Hays could not make it because he had to work. We still managed to eat without him, though. This was the first time Kellyn and Blaze got to meet their cousin. Kellyn is going to be the best big cousin ever!! She held Thatcher a lot, and even got to help feed him. Blaze was not all that interested, but I think he will start to like the little guy a lot better when he gets old enough to do stuff!


Davies Thanksgiving




After lunch we went to Kelly's to see the Davies family. Thatcher was a big hit, once he woke up! We played games and of course laughed a lot. Ma-Mia seemed to have a really good time, also. I think she really likes it when the whole family is around her having a good time. The first picture is of Thatcher and Noel's little girl Sloan. Isn't she the cutest?? There were so many kids, it was a lot of fun.

We didn't get to see the Lewis family this Thanksgiving. Me-Me and Ad-dad went to Olney to see Linda and the Symank family. I think everyone else went to Plainview like usual. We were just not ready to get Thatcher on the interstate! He did get to meet his Aunt Betsy and Uncle Mike this week, though. So, I thought I would include this picture.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! He's getting so big! You can especially tell in the pic of him with Betsy. We would love to hang out with ya'll this week. Give us a call!

Anonymous said...

Blaze looks so "up to something" in this picture. Surely he wouldn't pinch Thatcher, would he? Kellyn is a natural. It was so great to see you guys. He is just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry our plans did not work out this weekend....it is jsut ahrd geting ready for this party every year. Looks like Mr. Thatcher had a busy weekend! I am sure he was a hit as cute as he is!