

We sure did wake up to a Winter Wonderland this morning! It is beautiful outside. Pat got to go to work late this morning, so we enjoyed some family time, and got this picture of Thatcher. I hope it snows like this next year so he can really enjoy it.
Brrrrrrr.......
Big Brother
14 years ago



5 comments:
I love his cute little hat. Taylor and I have not managed to get out of our P.J.'s yet! Maybe we won't all day...who knows!
How fun for Thatcher!! It was like 60 in NYC yesterday and below 30 in Dallas...what a flip flop. The snow looks great!!!
I love the snow!!!
I cant wait to start Thatcher in skiing lessons! I want him to be one of those kids that whizzes by us old folks on the slopes!!
I love snow and I love Thatcher. We need to have a First Annual Davies Christmas Eve Pageant. Instead of us doing the corny entertainment, we could choreograph some cute baby/kid diddy to share with the fam and show off our crazy family talents. Whadya think?
Get after it Crockett! Maybe they could Jazzersize (or Mousersize.)
Post a Comment