CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

Our First Bath at Home



Thatcher had his first bath at home yesterday. (I was very nervous or it would have happened earlier!) He did very good. At first he was pretty unhappy about the whole ordeal, but then he started to kind of like it. It was so nice to have a clean smelling cute cuddly baby! Of course, he had a dirty diaper within about 30 minutes of this picture....so go figure!

8 comments:

Kendra said...

He is absolutely adorable!!

Stacy Chance said...

Bathing them when they are that small is scarey. They are just so darn slippery. Glad he enjoyed it.

Jennifer Adling said...

This is adorable and I started laughing when I saw it. He looks so cute in that last picture...almost smiling!

Anonymous said...

That's when I like to hold them -when they smell like baby oil and all. Nathan asked if I was going to Lubbock again this weekend ! I would if I could. Miss him already!!
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Handsome guy. If I remember right his dad was the same way about baths too then started liking them. If you could only get Pat to start liking them now. Ha!

Kim said...

Slippery when wet!! He's a cutie pie for sure, the last picture is the cutest!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I agree...love the last picture! Can't wait to see him again!!

Anonymous said...

I love this slippery baby but I might love this shirt you are wearing even more. Just kidding...I could never love a shirt more than Thatcher.