CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Am I doing the right thing?

I think I am. I mean, I think he will be fine. I haven't really made any progress, but we are inducing in the morning. I realize that means I could be in labor for a while, but as long as this little guy is healthy I really don't care about all of that. Don't get me wrong...I would love to show up at 6:00 and have the baby at 8:00....but I know that will not happen. I just want him to be healthy, safe, and HERE! I can't help but be nervous. It is so amazing that I can love someone so much that I have never even met. I have never even seen!! (Okay, so I saw him at 20 weeks, but I am not sure that counts.) I want to hold him. I WANT to hear him cry. BUT, I want to know that this is the right thing to do. So many people say, "don't induce unless you have to." I know that is true, but I am ready to meet him. Plus, I am past my due date...and I have known a lot of people who induced that are super fine. Anyway, if you have any encouraging words I would love to hear them. If you have any words to scare me, please keep them to yourself (unless you feel like I really need to hear them.) Please give a shout out to the big man upstairs for me and my little family.

On the upside, Thatcher will be here tomorrow (hopefully!!) I will let everyone know as soon as he is here. Look for pictures next week!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I jsut sent you the email from Robin...broke her water and she had the baby 58 minutes later! You are going to do great!

Anonymous said...

I am just now reading this and you must be in the hospital now. Praying that everything goes well and can't wait to hear all about your new little one! Good luck!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I can't wait to meet him!!! And Taylor told me today that she can't wait either. We're praying for you!!