
This picture totally made me start singing that Bangles song. Thatcher man was zonked out after his Dr.'s visit. That mean lady poked his heel and took some blood. He was NOT happy about it. Dr. Scott was very pleased with him. He weighs 8 lbs. 8 oz. That means he is up above his birth weight and it is 2 days before he is officially 2 weeks. GOOD JOB BUDDY! He definitely likes to eat. He was also 21 inches long. I am glad, I am ready for his clothes to fit! I know I know, "soon I will be wanting him to slow down." That is what everyone says, and I know it is true...but for now I want to be able to dress him in his cute stuff!! (who am I kidding? He is the cutest in everything!) I can't believe he is almost 2 weeks already. Man, did that time fly past. Speaking of time flying, it has been almost 3 hours since he ate. He doesn't like to miss a feeding, so I better get to moving...
Big Brother
14 years ago



6 comments:
I wish I could sleep like that! aghhhhhh!!
funny how time is going so fast for you now....Bitter??? me Bitter???? no, not me.....
Taylor weighed exactly 8 lbs 8 oz at her 2 week visit! I think we have some really good eaters on our hands. He is so cute. I'm sad we missed ya'll yesterday too! I know we'll get together soon.
So cozy!!
Soon he will be eating daddy's Carne Guisada (well maybe not too soon)....
He is doing great. We want to come by this weekend!!
Cute picture. He looks so comfortable.
He's darling! You are so blessed.
Post a Comment