CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blogging out of Boredom...

Seriously? I mean, I know that I should not count on having my kiddo on my due date...but this is crazy! I feel nothing, and I am getting really impatient. I know I need to stop whining, but I really can't help it. I think if I go to the doctor in the morning and there is no progress I will officially freak out. I know Friday is only 2 nights away, and I can totally make it...but when I feel like nothing is happening it worries me. I mean, is my body ready to have this baby? I know I am. UGHH! Hurry Thatcher! Mommy wants to meet you SO BAD!!!!

Okay, thanks for letting me vent. I will continue to sit here and entertain myself. Anyone need any errands ran? Maybe I will treat myself to a Dr. Pepper. Or maybe I will go walk around Hastings. (I swear the longer he takes to get here, the more money I spend.)

Hey! Maybe I could go see my great niece.....

3 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you got that all out!! Maybe you should go have a Taco Villa combination burrio grande for me!!! Ohhhh that sound good!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Come on over. This new Momma's getting a little stir crazy here at home. Want to do lunch tomorrow?

Jennifer Adling said...

Well, I was two weeks late. The only reason I tell you is because you will be induced on Friday and wont have to go two extra weeks...no wonder my mom does not like me....