CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

So far behind....

I am very behind with my blog. What a busy couple of weeks! We have had some major changes around here, not to mention a great FIESTA on Cinco De Mayo. I have some time today, but only because I am home with a house full of sick people! Thatcher caught a bug (I don't know where exactly, it seems everyone has it.) He threw up 3 times on Tuesday and has had countless "bad" diapers. And, of course, now Pat is sick. UGH! Anyway, I will use this time to catch up. Thatcher turned 6 months last Friday. He went to his well check on Monday. He weighs 19 lbs 2 oz, and he is 27 inches long. Both right around the 75th percentile. The doctor said he was doing great! I am so proud of him.
I am a bad mom and don't have any 6 month pics. Allyson was going to take some last weekend, and then she and her whole household got sick. (this is one contagious virus!!) Here are a couple of somewhat recent ones. I promise to post more later!


Please ignore the messy house....


Trying to crawl...it's so hard!!!

5 comments:

Britta said...

I like that blanket!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I cannot believe that he is sitting up in the swing like that! I still want to do pictures soon!

Kerry Kern said...

Thatcher is so cute and the house looks great, don't be silly!

Jennifer Adling said...

Keep trying Thatcher! You will get it!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

He only weighs 10 lbs less than Blaze. Blaze man is going to have to start growing or Thatcher is going to beat him up.