Thatcher was pretty sick last week. I didn't want him to get dehydrated, so I tried to give him just a little bit of water. (he hates pedialyte.) He wasn't really down with the water, so I finally just let him play with the bottle. He loved it! You could tell that he thought he was playing with something he wasn't suppose to play with. The last picture is my favorite. I don't know why he looks so serious, but it makes me laugh!!!!
Big Brother
15 years ago








6 comments:
aghhhh he is so sweet! And very serious....wonder what the heck he's thinking?? I want to squeeze him!!! Hope he's feeling better now, daddy too!! lovelove
I think he is starting to look more like Averi now....
Soo cute!! I love the first picture!
He is so sweet, I am sorry your house has been so sick lately
ok, he looks like the curly headed kid from dennis the menace in the last pic. Have you seen that movie? If not, you so need to. But, yeah, the scene where Margaret calls him a baby butt kisser - he makes the exact same Thatcher face. Tooooooooooo cute!
LOVE!!! Glad he is better!
Post a Comment