He is just too darned cute and getting so big. I can't believe I never get to see him. Miss him tons and good Lord, he looks like a Lewis. sorry, I know you get tired of hearing that.
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
5 comments:
These are too cute!!! And now, I'm sucked into the sudoku on your webpage. :)
OHHHH HOW CUTE!!!!
Pretty cool pictures! I bet Thatcher has already read more books than Pat did in all of high school
AWWWW Thatcher is teaching Daddy Pat how to read....thats so sweet...
He is just too darned cute and getting so big. I can't believe I never get to see him. Miss him tons and good Lord, he looks like a Lewis. sorry, I know you get tired of hearing that.
Post a Comment