CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

I got skills....

This week's topic is all about your talents or skills. I thought long and hard, and this is what I came up with.

#1. I am really good at the Elaine dance from Seinfeld. I have it down almost perfectly.

#2. I can always hit my hubby in the bellybutton. (sorry Champ.) It is a game we play....like if I am just walking by him I will try to stick my finger in his bellybutton...straight in...and I almost always make it.

#3. I am double jointed in my fingers.

#4. I am a pretty good headbanger.

#5. I am a good organizer. I am not saying I am organized...but I could be good at organizing you! It is the "staying organized" part that is so hard.


talents/skills I don't have:
-patience
-singing
-handwriting (my handwriting is SO ugly)

If you have one or more of the talents, maybe we could get together and take over the world!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

You rock at the Elaine dance....

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

You do have skills...I wish I had half of them. And I will need to see the Elaine dance sometime.

Kendra said...

The belly button skill made me laugh...that is pure talent...too funny.. i have yet to see the Elaine dance, I wish you would have showed us Sunday!!

Britta said...

My handwriting is horrible, too. My students and Paul make fun of it all the time. I make fun of my mom's, so maybe it's Life's way of getting back at me.
I've never seen you do the litle kicks dance. . .

Kerry Kern said...

Headbanging skills are so very important!! And belly buttons make me hurt at the thought of poking one!!!!Okay another OCD moment sorry

Jamie Pitman said...

I have got to see the Elaine dance, but not sure about the belly button one! LOl!