Gwen. She is just too cool. I have no idea what I would say to her. I just know I would love to meet her.
Willie is my number one pick (blogger did not post them in the right order...) If I had to choose only one, Willie is THE one. I love him...and I really think he loves me too. I can tell when I see him in concert.
Drew. Isn't she the best? She is cool whether cute little girl, cute little girl on drugs, or all grown up. She certainly is strong...I am not sure that most people could make it through her life alive.
I love The Daily Show. I think John Stewart is totally hilarious and pretty smart! (Or, at least his writers are...right?) I don't think I am educated enough to debate anything with him...but that is fine. I could just sit, listen, and laugh. I am good at that!!!!
Big Brother
15 years ago



3 comments:
Willie WOULD be fun, I'm just not sure I could hang. I think he would have me beat.
I LOVE LOVE your choices, and totally agree
Would love to hang with all except Jon Stewart...he's a little much for me but oh well, we aren't supposed to like the same of everything.
Post a Comment