CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 04, 2007

7 months old!!!!




Look at that sweet physique!!


The Thatcher Man is 7 months today! CRAZY, huh? He is getting so big and learning so much.

Things he loves:
stroller rides
baths
being outside
sweet potatoes

Things he doesn't like:
naps
peas





8 comments:

Britta said...

That first one is too cute! That's another framer! They just change so fast as infants!! Always something new!

Kerry Kern said...

Loving the mohawk in the tub shot!!! He is so cute!

Jennifer Adling said...

I hate peas too!!

Christi said...

I love your blog! I need to "decorate" mine I guess...Thatcher is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Those are very good pictures but Uncle Nasty gave him his first lessons today when he came in to visit.

Kim said...

aghhh what a cutie!!! Love the tummy shot with his diaper! I want to squeeze him!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

love the frog picture...he is so freakin' adorable!! Love you Thatch Man!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

You have inspired me, Averi. I am going to take the kids pics every three to six months and write about their likes, dislikes, going's ons, etc. Good way to keep a journal that I have been so very, very bad about keeping. thanks for the idea!