CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

15 random facts about me...

I have already shared my favorite 3 (see "Three things you may or may not know about me" in January.) But, here are 15 things about me. Thanks for the topic, Jenn.


15. I love Dr. Pepper
14. I think my pinky fingers are really short..and they start lower than the others.
13. My earlobes are attached.
12. I have astigmatism in my left eye.
11. I have never broken a bone.
10. I HATE tomatoes. Hate them, hate them, hate them.
9. I still sleep with my teddy bear.
8. I have never watched an episode of Sopranos.
7. I have seen Ozzy in concert and it was FREAKIN' AWESOME!
6. I am obsessed with Willie Nelson.
5. I have no tattoos or piercings (other than one hole in each ear.)
4. My first job was at the Donut Shop in Lamesa
3. I graduated 11th in my senior class in high school.
2. I can not water ski. I actually have never tried, and I don't really care to.
1. I have a bobble head collection. (well, Pat and I do together.)

Now, don't you feel closer to me?

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Good to know!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kim said...

When did you see ozzy?? And I knew you we're like Mrs smartie pants but didn't know you we're like top 11 smartie pants...you go girl!!!