



Three things I learned from the coolest cat ever:
1. Stay frisky...playing keeps you young!
2. Be persistent. If you want something, don't give up.
3. Show affection to those you love.
Briscoe left us and went to sit on The Big Man's lap last week. I can't begin to tell you how sad I am, or how much I miss him. This house feels very lonely without him. Pat and I have cried a lot. I know that we have both searched for words that would comfort one another. Pat said to me, "he made a difference." He is so right! Briscoe made a difference in so many lives. That kitty had more friends than a lot of people I know. He was a great big brother to Thatcher, Ruger and Hank. He was a friend to everyone that walked in our home. He made non-cat lovers love him! He was a very special part of our family.
So...join me in celebrating the life of the greatest kitty there ever was. I hope that he has inspired you to make a difference.
Briscoe, we love you...we miss you...we will never forget you!
Big Brother
14 years ago



7 comments:
Oh Averi! I am so sorry! You are so right, he was an awesome kitty. He made me like cats, and that was hard to do! I know that he can never be replaced, but I have 5 8wk old kittens, 2 are boys. If you want one, just let me know. I am sure that Hank and Ruger are lost with out the Briscoe man.
I miss him already too! He was a trooper too...there is no telling how many times we stepped on hsi paws while we were hanging out at his(your) house. And he still lvoed us (well, except when I brought the puppies over). I am sure he found where they hid the dog food in heaven and is a happy kitty!
sniff sniff!! Again, I am sorry about Briscoe. I will miss him, too!! Very, very touching tribute. Love you, girl!!
Comming from a big animal lover.....I am sorry!! Things will get better.....remember all kittys go to heaven! :)
oh, Averi. I am so sorry. I know it's never easy to loose a beloved pet. (((hugs))))
So Srry to hear about Briscoe!
Oh how sad I am sorry too, I know how it feels we lost Prissy(13yrs old) in Sept and it is awful and I am sad for you....
Post a Comment