CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 07, 2008

A Wedding in Graham with the Lewis family....

Matt and Jennifer were married a couple of weekends ago. I did not get many pictures at all! It seems most of my pics are of Thatcher (surprised?) We had a great time. The Lewis family is always full of laughs....


On our way....I think my kid has his guns up!!


The beautiful bride greeting her guests.
Thatcher and Taylor danced together. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

All the kiddies love Pop Pop.

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

Thatcher loved the chicken dance. He couldn't quite keep up, but he thought it was great. I am pretty sure they thought it was all for him....but that's okay....

We stayed in Breckenridge that night. It's a long story...but we did get to stop and see some pretty cool stuff on the way home!


Congratulations!!!!! See you all again in August for Brian and Shelby!

2 comments:

Kim said...

The chicken Dance and Thatcher and his girl cousins are great....awwww looks like some good ole Lewis fun!!!

Britta said...

I love the Chicken Dance! Did you know it has words?!! And what a funny story that was.