Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
7 comments:
That's the cutest I love you ever! Okay, Max and Thatcher have a play date set for sure at the Mansion next time we're in town....
OHHHH! I want to squeeze him. He is adorable and obviously a genius!!!
That is the best I Love You ever. He is so cute. I love how high he jumps.
he is sooo cute! Love the jump!
Big Jump Thatcher man! Aww I miss those days, he is adorable
Love the spider and the happy and you know it bit. Just a little bit, not the whole song. Previous.
That made me laugh. He is so cute! I need to have some Thatcher time!
Post a Comment