I spent my July 4th in Austin with my favorite couple...Jennifer and Eric. It was so much fun. We started the night at Threadgills for their rehearsal dinner.
It is amazing how a place so far away can feel like home when you are surrounded by the people that you love. (okay, and the Four Seasons doesn't hurt.) I had an absolute blast all weekend. There is no possible way I can post all of the pictures I have. I took hundreds....literally I think! I will do my best to get some good ones on this blog, though. What a fabulous weekend! I have a great group of friends!!! (well....Jennifer and Eric have a great group of friends, but I like to think that they like me a little bit, too!)
Lucinda....love Lucinda!! Thanks Marcus!!

Kim gave a great toast. She was so nervous, but she did great!!!
Big Brother
14 years ago













3 comments:
Another no working this Monday chick. Recovery time!
Love the pictures! I horked the one of me & Jennings but gave you credit for it!
The Muffinhead comment cracked me up!
God I love you guys!!!
so many good ones! And I'm thinking your new layout is fabo! aghhh good times at Threadgills for sure!
Post a Comment