Okay, as I said...so far behind. This was a few weekends ago...like 3 maybe? We had an absolute blast! I love me some girl time!!!

Truckers don't honk like they use to....
We gave Jennifer her book...and she loved it. Thanks Kim for all of the hard work!



We ordered shot. Santa Fe makes their drinks STRONG! See pics of
Kenda and Traci...


On our way to the next bar. We had to stop and pose a few times....

Traci...Mrs. QVC. Sell it, girl!!


Prickly Pear margaritas...yum yum yum.

What is this.....velvet???

Why are women so tired??



I never did get my chili peppers, Kim!!!

Kelly
Mosser made it!!!

Stop yelling at me, Jennifer!

Woo
hoo!!


This was a super cool bar. I kept trying to get a good
picture of these two, but the chair kept spinning!! I finally got one, but Jen is taking a pic of me, too!


1 comments:
These rock. We had such a grat time. This is why we are so tired!
Post a Comment