CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Friday...late night!

OOooooooooo......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Adam is a great photographer. I think he might take Kristen's job.




Wow, these chairs are nice....

We're cleaning up this city!!
Jennifer went back to the room to get her flip flops...we waited. Stacy and Amy decided to get a little wet in the sprinklers!
Jennifer made it! (you can't really see her here....look close!)




This was going to be a picture of the drink Chicki spilled...but Adam decided it needed to be a pic of him!

Okey dokey, I am taking the bride home....



3 comments:

Kim said...

I've been jamming to your music and doing all my computer work before bed....Thanks girl, good stuff!

Feel better about missing out on this night now that I have pictures to go by. Feel like I'm there....you girls are funny!

Jennifer Adling said...

I am so glad I went out!! I didn;t want to lay in bed and not sleep! And I am still glad you took me home!

Britta said...

I'm sorry I missed the rickshaw but I am so glad I got sleep!