The first time I saw a picture of Thatcher all I could see was Pat. Now I see an nice mixture of both of you. He is completely adorable (and very brave!! Clowns are freaky!)
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
4 comments:
Oh, looks like he had a great time! Be careful around those clowns!
The first time I saw a picture of Thatcher all I could see was Pat. Now I see an nice mixture of both of you. He is completely adorable (and very brave!! Clowns are freaky!)
Have you seen it in the Slatonite yet?
so cute Ava is blogging with me and she said..."mommy Thatcher went to the circus"...sorta like going to Slaton...he's a cutie!
Post a Comment