If you got an e-mail asking you to view this blog, it is because I made my blog private. I didn't really want just anyone able to see pics of me and my family, but I knew you guys checked in sometimes. I know that it is kind of a pain having to log in all of the time, but it makes me feel better. I didn't have everyone's address here at home, so if you know of someone who would like to view this, have them send me an e-mail or give me a call.
Also, I know I am WAY behind on posting. My computer doesn't read my memory card right now for some reason. I promise to get some new pics on here soon. I know you miss me..... :)
Big Brother
15 years ago



2 comments:
Ok got it!!
Please post something! YOUR KILLING ME!!!!Love you, k
Post a Comment