CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So Frustrated!

I don't get it. How am I suppose to be a mom and keep a job? Everyone says it gets easier, but it is not even winter yet! Thatcher has been sick so much lately. Today, not only is he sick, but Taylor and Allyson are sick, also! Of course, I am at home with him. Pat has stayed home when he can, but he hasn't even been at his new job for 6 months! I have missed SO MUCH work lately. I really am wondering if they will want to keep me. I KNOW that this is going to affect my raise. I am not saying it should...but who would you give a raise to? Someone with great attendance? Or someone who is gone all of the time? I missed at least 3 days last month, and it looks like I will be starting this month off with at least one day missed....probably two.

Someone tell me how I am suppose to handle it. Someone give me some GOOD advice....something helpful.

Anyway...thanks for listening.

9 comments:

Kim said...

ohhhh girl, its hard I know...you got my number any time you need to vent, cry or laugh.... I'm here!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Wish I was still in Lubbock! I would keep him, even with snot! He really is the cutest kid ever. Did you ever find a dress?

Kendra said...

I feel your pain, I really do... its tough, especially when you have 2 and one gets sick, then the other....I have no great advice, its just life!! Stinks I know!!

Jennifer Adling said...

I dont have any advice...jsut hang in there! I will come by tonight to check on you!

Kara said...

I know it's no fun. I am out of sick/vacation days also. If you need to go in on a Saturday or something we would be happy to keep Thatcher for you. Whatever I can do to help.

Britta said...

I have no great advice either. Just know that you are doing the right thing by staying home and taking care of Mr T. He is your #1 priority. And nothing is better when you are sick than your mom. Enjoy cuddling him while you can even though he is sick.

Kerry Kern said...

Oh Averi, I hate that for you.. Does he have allergies or just catching things? Either way it is hard on you I know. Just Pray!! And love him through it. The older he gets he will get better. Kelton was sick alot when he was little and now he misses an average of 2 days a year from school.Kelsey misses 1 maybe, just hang in there. Love you guys!

kristinbednarz said...

Girl! It is tough! I totally hear you. It's one of the reasons I created a job where I could bring my snotty kids. (the video store) and now, that I work from home, when they are sick, they still get mommy. But the bummer part is, I miss MAJOR Saturday soccer/bb/softball games.

No life is perfect, only perfect moments.

Hang in there! They fire you? You can shoot brides with me. LOL

Anonymous said...

Averi, you are given sick leave as a benefit. You are entitled to take your sick leave. It should not count against you at all. Now....if you are taking leave without pay then you might have a problem. But the sick leave is yours to use when you need it. Hope that helps.