Rock of Love is over...and I am so sad. It hurts....truly, it hurts. Still, I am happy that Jess won!!! (to all of you guys that voted Heather...suckers!!!) Heather was a big meanie afterwards, right? I can't believe that that she has a tattoo with his name on it. That is SO FUNNY!! Anyway, I am sure that I will find another trashy show to make you watch. In the meantime, try to catch The Office. It is GREATNESS!
Big Brother
14 years ago




6 comments:
Heather is a skank!!!
SUCKS so bad that this show is over...this is the best bad show I have seen in a long time.
I even had Eric going for Jess and he hates reality TV...
So Heather is like the weirdest looking person to me. Bret is too girly looking and she looks like a transvestite(sp) so it would have never worked.
Jared is too sad b/c now he cant sing those 80s rock songs to me anymore.
It was greatness.....I still haven't watched the office, Kim likes that show too, I guess I need to get on board...
OMG I forgot to watch it!!! ANd now I know who won yeah I liked her, and yes Heather was gross but for some reason I just thought she was kind of fun she went to lunch with her parents and took all the stripper makeup off she actually looked pretty....I am so watching the rerun!!! Go BRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lve the office, too
So glad Bret found true Love!! Hey....."Can I put you down for a dime?" oh and "Cure the Rabied!""
Post a Comment