CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

When I grow up, I want to be....


I am catching up on my Cyber sister blogs. Britta has asked us to choose our ideal job. I really think I would be good at naming Crayola Crayons and Markers. I could think of names as good as Electric Lime and Atomic Tangerine. Wouldn't that be so much fun???? I realize it is a long shot. So, for my second choice, I am thinking a toy tester like Tom Hanks in Big.

5 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

That or naming OPI nail polish!!

Britta said...

I love that! Jenn stole my otehr dream job - OPI nail polish namer!!! I was TOTALLY going to say that! Way to be creative, Averi!

Kendra said...

thats awesome...still can't think of mine

Kerry Kern said...

good ones...

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

You make me laugh! How do you come up with this stuff?! I swear, you could do stand up!