That's right! Thatcher gave us 3 steps on Saturday. (Actually, he took 3 steps on Friday at Allyson's, but since I was not there to witness it, I am not acknowledging it.) I am so proud of my little man. He has tried to take maybe 1 since then, but that is okay. I am really not in any hurry...he is mobile enough as it is. Still, it is so fun to see him get so excited!!
Big Brother
14 years ago



5 comments:
Sorry I didn't get to see you guys this weekend. We will see you A&M weekend I hope. I miss Thatcher!
What in the world am I going to do when they are both walking?! :-) Yay Thatcher-man!
Yay Thatcher. It is so much fun to see them learn to walk. Pretty soon you'll be chasing him everywhere.
He will be off & running before you know it!!
Yeah for Thatcher, he is soooo cute
Post a Comment