CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Favorite Burger

It was my week to pick the topic, and I chose "describe your favorite burger." I am a simple girl with simple tastes...so here goes!!

Bread: sourdough bun
meat: hamburger--medium. Not a lot of spices added...but I will take some garlic.
cheese: swiss (or provolone)
toppings: green leaf lettuce, purple onion
dressing: mayo
served with: yummy french fries and GOOD ranch (no store bough crap.) Option 2 would be steak fries and A-1 sauce.
drink: Dr. Pepper

mmmmmm mmmmmmm....makes me hungry just thinking about it.

5 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I was left off the CyberSisters email this last week, I guess. I had no idea it was post your favorite burger week. Did you lose my email address, Averi? ;)

Kim said...

yummmmmmmmmm A-1, I like to mix 1/2 A-1 1/2 kethsup for my fries, try that next time!!!

and that sounds like a great burger! yummy!

Jennifer Adling said...

Dont get Kim started on the A-1 sauce....

Kendra said...

Yum!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I like A-1 sauce with fried okra!