CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Rock of Love


I have a poll on my blog about this fantastic show. Who do you think will win? Most people have voted JEss. She is easily my favorite, but I don't really think she will win. I think Heather will win. I definitely think they will be the last two. Of course, Brett really likes Lacey and Brandi, too. Have you seen the previews for this Sunday? Eeeeewwwww, Brandi gets sick at the table. I think he might let her go, but I SO want psycho Lacey gone (she is the scary red-head.) She scares me. If I were the other girls in the house, I would not cross her in fear of her putting a bomb in my car or something. Anyway, I encourage you to watch, comment, and vote on my blog!!!!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

ok, I must admit, I have been watching this show...its crazy!! I don't have a favorite though, just love to watch the chaos!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

What a guilty pleasure! I love it so much. I didn't watch the first couple of episodes and I regret it. I started watching it when Lacey went off on that black girl...I was like, damn, this is a crazy show. Now I am hooked. I actually hope Brett gets unlucky in love so he will have another season next year. It's a great show!!