CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

If the shoe DOESN'T fit...

I need help! My kid has Fred Flintstone feet...meaning they are just about as wide as they are long. It is time for the kiddo to start wearing shoes...but nothing fits! I have to get a 5 for them to be wide enough, and that is barely wide enough! (yes yes...I said barely.) The 5s are really too long. But, I can't get the 4 on his feet AT ALL! So, do I just buy the 5s anyway? Is he going to break his neck trying to walk? I don't know. Help me help me!

4 comments:

The Youngs said...

Ok-I am bored at work and being a blog stalker. Jennings had the same issue. Go to Stride Rite. They have double wide shoes. He will outgrow it in time but it is so cute now!!!!

Kim said...

Ditto, my exact thoughts! Stride Rite rocks, and they have the wide and dbl wide like Robin said....do you have one in Lubbock? If not get on ebay and find some, I've done alot of Ava's shoe shopping on Ebay, 1-because I love stride Rite and they can be a little pricy, but on Ebay you can find some gently used ones for really great prices. If you want new, I can to here and bring them to you Oct. 12th, let me know!!

Kim said...

oh and thank you!!!

Stacy Chance said...

I know you are probably frustrated but I think that is so cute!