CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh, You Didn't Know?????

Cyber Sisters are Back On!
School has started back, and so have our weekly topics. This week we were "tagged" by Kristin to list 8 things you don't know about me! This is hard. You know everything about me!! So, if I list something that I previously blogged about, my sincere apologies.



#1. I was the hoola-hooping champion of my kindergarten class. Well, actually co-champion. Kim Creager (Pendleton) and I tied all of the time. I tried to hoola-hoop when I was pregnant. It is pretty hard.


#2. I don't like melons. I will tolerate a good watermelon (or walamelon as Blaze says) but that's about it.


#3. I like to pour milk on my ice cream. Vanilla ice cream, a drizzle (very little) of Hershey's syrup and milk in a bowl. It makes little ice crystals on the ice cream. Very tasty.


#4. I hate the word "ripe." Especially when used to describe the way something smells.



#5. I met my best friend in 3rd grade because we had matching book bags. We are still best friends. I guess that is what lasting relationships are built upon.



#6. I have a Minor in Public Relations, which was a total waste of time and money. I have never used anything I learned, and I honestly don't remember anything now. It was a lot of busy work. Hated it.


#7. I still have my tonsils.


#8. I can't whistle. (stop laughing at me!! It is simply a talent I do not have.)

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Mmmmm...I'm totally trying the ice cream. Sounds good!

Jennifer Adling said...

Those are actually things I didn't know. I am going to go eat my ripe apple now (sorry, could not resist!)

Britta said...

I can't whistle either. ANd I can only roll my toungue halfway.

I regret you didn't like your PR experience.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

THose are all things I didn't even know. I am so going to use the word ripe now everytime I am around you. I cannot whistle either...I suck in to make a tiny whistling noise but I cannot blow and whistle.