CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

I know I know....I haven't posted in forever. I am sure that you have been so bored without me. The truth is, I am lazy. (believe it...I know you are shocked.) I can not blog from work, and I simply don't want to turn on my computer when I get home. BUT...I am trying to make a comeback. Hopefully this comeback will be more successful than Britney's!
Kenda has asked the old gang (a.k.a Cyber Sisters) to start our weekly posts. We were asked to list the 5 things we love right now, so here goes....

#1. Blogging. I missed it. I love to think that you guys care about my ramblings.
#2. Banker's holidays. Man did I need today off!!
#3. That my brother and sister-in-law are moving to Lubbock!! I know it is not under the best circumstances, but I am really excited that they will be around.
#4. The hot sauce I made yesterday. I don't really like hot sauce (it is a tomato thing) but I LOVE this stuff. The trick is cooking the tomatos until they almost fall apart. It is a very garlicy salsa, but I love it!
#5. My sweet (sick) husband and handsome little boy. Of course they are number 1, but I thought I would list them last so I could post some pics!!






8 comments:

The Youngs said...

I told Jenn but I will tell you as well...That is the cutest little boy I have ever seen.

Jennifer Adling said...

Yea...she is back!

1. I am happy Kenda & Hays are moving back.

2. Good work on the hot sauce. I am just glad you are trying it!! Your recipe sounds good!

3. Thatcher looks more like Pat every day!

Kendra said...

Glad you are blogging again!! And Thatcher is looking like Pat!!

Kim said...

Cutie Pie, watch out for this little lewis!! Happy your back, I've missed your rambling!!!! lol! lovelove!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yay that you are back!! I've missed ya'! I LOVE that picture of him wrinkling his nose. Taylor needs a play-date, soon.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

WHooo Hoooo...Averi is back. Something tells me you won't be back often but at least your are back. Thanks for saying you are LOVIN' the fact we are moving back. I am happy too...just pray for a buyer! OH, and while you are at it, will you pray for me to get a job, too!! thanks!

Kerry Kern said...

I think he is just a doll

Kerry Kern said...

I think he is just a doll