
I love me some Target. There is a new Target in Lubbock and it is suppose to be opening on the 8th. That is great, because I have next Monday off (Columbus Day.) I can't wait. I heard it was a Super Target, but we will see. I can't wait to have one so close to my house. It is on Brownfield Hwy. Call me if you decide to go sometime. I am sure I will be there!!
Big Brother
14 years ago



5 comments:
I love Target....one of my favorite places to shop.....I've been waiting for that one to open..
Target rocks!!
ohhhhhh Super Target is the bestestes!! Dangerous for me, very dangerous!!
NO SUPER TARGET! Turns out, just a super fancy bigger Target. It already opened! I still love it.
Aunt Averi -
You are welcome on my blog ANY TIME! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment. That show can sure bring people together!
Post a Comment