Well, I went to the doctor today...and no news really. I have not really progressed at all, which is so frustrating. I am trying to keep a positive attitude, but it is hard b/c I really want to get the show on the road. I know I know, anything can still happen...but I was hoping for sooner rather than later. Either way, if he is not here by November 3rd (next Friday) the will induce. That is at least a date to look forward to. Besides, maybe it will still happen before then. My official due date is November 1st, so I feel like we made a good decision. There are always risks with induction (right? induction??) but he will be 2 days past his due date. Hopefully, I will have dilated more by then and we will feel even better about our decision. I am super excited and super scared. Keep the prayers a comin'!!
On another note, if you are in Lubbock and need something from Target, be sure to check both. I noticed they have much of the same stuff...but they each have a few things the other doesn't. (at least as far as baby stuff goes.) Just a helpful hint.
Did I mention I hate Eric Fisher? Go Tech!
Big Brother
15 years ago



10 comments:
Hang in there Averi! Coming from someone that was in your shoes not too long ago, it'll all happen just like it's suppose to. I also understand the frustration of not progressing and being so anxious to see that sweet baby. Life will never be the same!!! I'm praying for you!!
By the way, will you be at Lakeside or UMC??
UMC! I guess I should have mentioned that at some point. Thanks, Ally!
Less than two weeks....that is so crazy!
Like she said...your life will never be the same again!
girl you sound like me 2 years ago, Ava was induced 2 days after her due date and everything went fine, minus the knot in my epidural line...ughh!! I know your misarable and READY!!! Thinking about you tons and hey, 7 days away sounds better than 17 weeks right.......lovelovelove!
Thanks for the update and call me if you wanna chat or whine or anything, I"m home too!!!
Oh and I love Eric Fisher--Go Tech!
less than two weeks...what?? did I miss something, I'm counting 1 week....
Well, 1 week and 1 day.
That IS less than 2 weeks. And remember...math is hard...
Awwwww!! I know how anxious you are....I don't think induction is a huge risk, theres risks any way it happens......I'd tell that doctor to pencil you in by the 3rd!! I'm thinking about y'all...if you weren't scared & nervous about all of it, you wouldn't be normal!!! Its an incredible experience!! Take it all in!! Love u guys! (I just emailed you this too.....)
It is hard thats why I just round up or down....so a week!!! LOL!!
He'll be here before you know it!
Maybe you and Pat should practice more of what you were doing nine months ago to get you in this situation- I've heard it can help induce labor! Maybe you should eat spicy food while you are doin'it! Oh, and I've also been informed by a mother of two that nipple stimulation can induce labor! Tell Pat to get busy!
I heard from a very reliable source that what the Traxlers said is true (twice). Good luck - it will all be fine and here before you know it - and such an incredible experience! You cannot even begin to imagine how amazing - we are thinking about ya - and in our prayers. Can't wait to meet Thatcher...
Post a Comment