CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Flava of Love


So...The Flava of Love finale was last night. It did not end as great as it began, but it was still quite nice. Deelishus won. (He spells it all crazy..something like that.) She is not the prettiest contestants, but she seemed nice. At least she beat New York. New York is crazy and so is her moms. She freaked out at the end. Kind of can't blame her since Flav brought her back for season 2 only to dump her again. She is just CRAZY! Anyway, they also introduced me to a new word. Dramatical. I like it very much and I think I will start trying to use it daily. Try throwing it in to one of your conversations, also. I bet you get some great looks.

More blog later. I have pictures to post and what not. Hopefully I will get the energy to do more tonight.

p.s. 2 1/2 weeks until my due date. Can't WAIT!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

What time is it?

Dang...I read this blog and had not watched the episode....I hate New York though...so all is well that ends well.

had fun at breakfast Saturday!! Glad the end it near!!

Kim said...

Whatever B-fast was Dramatical!! Never got into this show, I think its funny you did....lol!!