
NO NO Kitty!!
Super Cute Humidifier
So, We pretty much have the nursery done. The books on the shelves are just holding the place for some picture frames we are expecting. We may rearrange those things...and the things on the dresser, but you get the idea. We put up a screen door to keep Briscoe out. The idea is that the kiddo will not be all locked away behind a solid door, but Briscoe will not be able to go snuggle in bed with him. It works pretty well, except that he always sneaks in when we go in. We keep an eye out for him, but the other day he snuck in without us knowing. He was not pleased that we locked him in....as you can see in the picture...



10 comments:
Is snuck a word?
It looks so cute! And yes, I think "snuck" is a word. Then again, I feel like when I had Taylor, I birthed my brain too! It hasn't been working so well these days. :-)
It looks great!!You must be getting so anxious!! Can't wait to meet him...the screen door is a great idea!!
Poor kitty!!!
He just wants to hang out in the cute nursery! Is that so wrong???
Thatcher's room is soooo hip!! It really came together great!! Good job mommy and daddy Lewis....So is that like a back door on his door to his room?? I might have to blog about that idea????? And whos idea was that?? We might have something to develope and sell....
I stole the idea from HGTV. I saw it on one of those shows like 2 years ago and just remembered the idea. We got the door at Lowe's. Pat and his Daddy put it up. Pretty cool idea, not always easy to execute...but I am glad you guys like it!
OK, I am one of Allyson's friends and was just being nosy on your blog. Where in the world did you get your humidifier? That is so cute!
The humidifier came from Target. They have a bunch of different animals. One is an elephant and the air comes out of the trunk!!
I LOVE IT!!! Any more contractions???
Okay, okay...am I the only one who didn't know my nephew's name? I am so offended I had to look at a blog to find out the kid's name. Well, even though you are in trouble, I love the name. Are you going to call him "Thatch" for short? You are soooooo in hot water. Okay, maybe you aren't since you are like 11 months pregnant. Hang in there, sweetie. Next Friday (or hopefully sooner) will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment