Miss Taylor Faith was born last night at 11:11. She was 7 lb. 15 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long!! Maybe she will be super tall. For those of you that don't know, her mother is Alllyson ....Al's oldest daughter. She already has a super-cute cousin, Britten Nicole, who lives in Georgia with her mom (Lindsay) and dad (Justin). I am going to meet Taylor after work today. I can't wait! I know she will be beautiful. She has a new second cousin on the way soon. I am so excited that they will get to grow up playing together.
Congratulations Dustin and Allyson! We love you!!!
Big Brother
14 years ago



2 comments:
Honestly I cant believe these girls are old enough to have all this going on in their lives, mommies, wives, that means I'm getting old.
All of the babies right now....something must be in the water....congratulations!
Post a Comment