Today was my last day of work until January! It feels weird already. I am glad to have a break, though. I have been having a hard time making it through the afternoons with any energy. I got completely caught up before I left...so the last few days I have been really bored. That makes the days go even slower!
In baby news, I had quite a few contractions last night that kept me up for hours. I am hoping that means something. I realize that it could mean nothing, but I like to choose to believe that is my body telling me it is working on getting this kiddo out of me....SOON! Promise to update as I have any news. Less than 2 weeks until my due date, so it really could be any time now. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Oh, and while you are praying, see if you could ask the Big Man to not let me have him on Halloween. (Oh, and if I could be able to watch the Tech/UT game that would be nice, too. But I don't want to be too picky!)
Big Brother
14 years ago



3 comments:
Enjoy your time off, you deserve it!! Take it easy the next few weeks!!
Yay!! The countdown begins. Now that you're home, you'll have to come cuddle your neice!!!
Cant believe how close it is!!
Post a Comment