SO, here is the mystery at my house...this car was parked across the street for like 3 hours yesterday. There was a lady inside that was looking down the street the whole time. Sometimes she would look down like she was writing something. Pat and I are not sure what she was doing, but think she was like a jealous girlfriend and was spying on her boyfriend and his mistress. Nothing ever happend down our street, so this is how we imagine her log:
5:00 Street is quiet. No action.
5:30 Still nothing
6:00 More of the same
7:00 I thought there was something happening...but alas, nothing.
Either way, she finally took off when a grey car drove away down the street. I think she was following them. I will keep you updated on this situation if anything changes!





3 comments:
ooooo! Or a PI watching some low life cheating SOB!!! For sure!! I once saw a man in his pickup, in downtown Austin taking pictures of these people walking down the steet...obviously like a PI dude, so I rolled down my window at the stoplight and yelled at them "Hey, that dude over there is taking your picture" They we're like wtf!! Pretty funny! Keep us posted!!!
WOW!!!!! Let me in on it whenever you know! I wish that this wasn't so suspensful?!?
Crockett
We met (or encountered) at least 10 interesting characters yesterday in Santa Fe....we gave them your address, so you might have some visitors.
Post a Comment