
Pei Wei is finally here! Pat and I ate there for lunch today, and it was awesome (of course.) I think I could eat those lettuce wraps every day. If you haven't gone yet...GO!! The line was out the door but it moved really fast. We were in and out in less than an hour, and we ate there. Just a tip, if your stomach isn't up for anything spicy, and you decide to get the fried rice bowl...plan to share or have leftovers. It is a TON of food.
Big Brother
14 years ago



3 comments:
The line is so stinking long...but I am going to go!
Yipeeee Pei Wei!! Gotta try the Pad Thai, best thing on the menu!! A little spicy, but good! And for sure like all the other things on the menu Family Style portions.....gotta love the no tipping!!!
It is yummy - can't be in a hurry though if you are there for lunch.
Post a Comment