CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July with the Davies Family!

This is Miss Olivia. She is Kara's little girl and she was born last Friday. She is one of the prettiest little babies ever. I already love her so much. Good job, Kara!!



The kiddos had so much fun. They LOVED watching the fireworks...and loved helping even more!
Crockett, here is the picture I promised you. You and Pat look super cute...maybe we should have told Joe to smile!

Oooh! Aaahhh!!
4th of July with the Davies family is one of my favorite traditions. We get together every year for burgers and fireworks. Kathy and Arthur are the best hosts! This year was a great turn out...we had so much fun! The loud noises made the little Lewis in my belly squirm a lot!! Thanks Kathy and Arthur!!

1 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I had no idea that Kara was even pregnant. What a beautiful baby girl!!