CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Greatest Husband Ever!




Pat bought me flowers Saturday for no reason! He just is the sweetest guy. I really love them...they still brighten the kitchen. I am so lucky to have a fabulous husband...and one that I know will be a fabulous Dad, too.

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

What a sweet hubbie! The flowers are really pretty!

The Steffens said...

AWWW. I did't know Uncle Pat could be so sweet! Just Kidding. And yes....He will be a wonderful Dad!

Kim said...

Girl, you've been busy!! Makes me miss good ole Slaton and the fourth celabrations!! Love the flowers!! You deserve em!!

Kendra said...

The flowers are beautiful...you are the best blogger ever...I still can't quite get the hang of it!

Jennifer Adling said...

What a nice boy! And he took good care of my plants! They look great!