Crib
Quilt
Changer
cradle/bassinet in our room
Look at all of our great stuff!! I have to thank Kim. If it weren't for her yelling out of the window at the lady with the garage sale, I would have never found this bed. I LOVE IT!! Pat and I also found this changer and bassinet/cradle at Once Upon a Child. We have been so lucky finding bargains this past weekend. We haven't finished his room by any means...we haven't even washed the bedding...we just couldn't wait to see it all together. Can't wait until the little Stinger gets here to see his room!!
Big Brother
14 years ago



8 comments:
I'm so super excited for you guys!! Everything you got looks great!! YIPPEEEE! A few more things off the list!! Thank god for loud pregnant friends!!
Wow! I love, love, love it all! That is one lucky Stinger!
The crib is beautiful!!! And the bedding...is it Pottery Barn? I LOVE it all! Now, you just need the baby to fill it! By the way, does he have a name????
No, he doesn't have a name yet. Pat and I are at least getting closer. The bedding is from The Land of Nod. IT is called "Womb with a View." How cute is that?
If you ned some help in choosing a name I will give you permission to use Al or Alan, which will probably be his favorite uncle...
(How could I not be)!!!
How exciting!! Everything looks great...I finally figured this blog stuff out!! Yea!
I love the crib, bedding and everything. I can't wait to he's here to use it all.
It makes it all that more real - he'll be here before you know it. Looks really great!
Post a Comment