CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A New Tree!!!!




When we first moved into our house (about a year ago) there were NO TREES! Since then we have planted 3 purple leaf plum trees, 2 fruitless pear trees, and one little pine tree. Yesterday we planted our first big tree. (and when I say "we," I mean Pat and Champ.) It is a live oak tree. I love it! It makes our house look much homier. (Is that a word?)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Agghhhh I love the trees, It so makes or breaks a home for me. I remember when our Slaton home had no trees. Finally my parents planted about 20 all around. Before you knew it they we're big and shady, for all to enjoy!! We recently had to cut down a 20 year old tree in our back yard that was very sick it broke my heart....agghhhh the trees!!

Hows that for a comment! lol!

Jennifer Adling said...

Trees....that reminds me of a Rush song....but you dont like Rush do you? So never mind this comment.