CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 26, 2006


KIM DON'T KILL ME!


I love blogging!! Allyson and Lindsay totally got me hooked, and now Jennifer and Kim love it also. I encourage you all to get a blog! Anyway, I thought I would include this super sexy picture of Kim...because I just found out that she will be a super sex mom (for the second time.) Kim, you are so HOT!
(Hey, if you are reading this, take time to comment. I would love to hear from you!!)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Comment, are you kidding me!!! I thought I would come to the Lewis blog to catch up and what do I find....OH MY MY!!! Just as long as everyone knows that was my bach. party and all my crazy girlfriends MADE me crawl on the table!!! Very funny! Yes thanks for the blog inspiration and I cant wait for these babies to play!!! 1st dr appt. on Fri! Blog with me then for an update! Hope your feeling good! Are you sleeping good?? Your getting sooooo close! Lovelovelove!!! Kiss pat for me!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Absolutely hilarious!! Yeah Kim, I'm SURE they made you do this!

Jennifer Adling said...

No one made you do anything...but you do look hot. It was a super fun night! I am a blogging maniac!