CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The name lives on....

It's a boy! Our very first sonogram showed us pictures of a very cute baby boy. (Hey, I'm the mother...I think he's cute!) The person that does the sonogram (what would she be called?) was sure it was a boy within 15 seconds. It was really the coolest thing I have ever seen. There is a perfect baby boy inside my belly!!! I will try to get Pat to scan some pictures soon. Thanks for all of your well wishes. 20 weeks until we get to meet the little fella!

4 comments:

Britta said...

My instincts were right! I KNEW it was a boy!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I am so excited for ya'll! Now Brian does not have so much pressure to keep the Lewis name going!

Kim said...

Oh My GAWDDDDDDDDD!! so, awesome! I say it all the time...Mommy's and there boys (daddy inculded) are soooo cute! AGHHHH Congrats you guys!! WE love yall and cant wait to hang out with little mr. lewis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendra said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for y'all! Boys are sooo fun!