CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 06, 2007

Three years of Happiness!

Tomorrow is our three year anniversary. I can't believe all of the great things that have happened to us in three years! New house, new jobs...and of course, new little dude. After all of this time (okay, it's not that long) I still think Pat is the kindest, funniest, most handsome man I know. How lucky am I?? Thank you, Patrick. I can't wait to see what the next 3 years (and more!!) will bring. I love you!!!!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Happy Anniversary!!!Great picture

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Happy Anniv!!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

I cant believe three years!! What a fun night we had! You guys are the best couple and I know you will be together forever!

Leslie Ann Kitten said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. Isn't it amazing how time flies? I cannot believe it has been a year for me and Nick.

And have you heard the news? No more drinking...At least until March 14th. Check out my blog to see the details!


Happy Anniversary!!

Kim said...

That is the sweetest blog ever, I love you both, Happy Anniversary!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!