WOW! How did that happen so fast? Thatcher turned 9 months on Saturday. He is learning so many things it is hard to keep up. He pulls up on EVERYTHING now. He is really quite good at it, and has no fear. He can even stand for a few seconds by himself! He has finally started to babble...but no mama yet. We went to the doc a week ago or so. He is 21 lbs and 6 oz...so he is started to even out a bit. He is not quite so chubby, but don't worry...he still has that cute belly. I love you Thatcher-man!
Big Brother
14 years ago






3 comments:
What a handsome shirt! It makes him look like a little BOY not a baby. That top pic is cute - him all lying on his side!
He is getting so grown up already! I think we are going to ahve so much fun with him!
I love the pose in the top picture, you might have a model on your hands. He's really cute!!
Post a Comment