CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stupid Camera...

Miss me? Well, my stupid camera went ka-put. I am buying a new one today. Not exactly in this week's budget, but I have to have more pics of my favorite little dude. The good news? you haven't missed much. Thatcher had a cold, and then an earache, and then I got bronchitis. BLUH! We are all feeling better, now...and I know that Pat is happy about that. He has been an awesome caretaker.
Anyway, new images of T-man soon. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. (Wasn't the rain nice!!)

OH! And while I am thinking about it. Remember how I encouraged you all to watch The Flava of Love? Well, if you want the white-trash version, tune into the Rock of Love with Brett Michaels. It is as trashy as it gets, but still pretty entertaining. I'm just saying, if you want to feel better about yourself, give it a chance. It could brighten your Sunday. (VH-1...9:00ish)

That's all for now. Out.........

1 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I really hate that I watch this show but I do....I have to know how this ends. I was watvhing it today and Courtney was very unimpressed!